What data do we collect?
When you visit and interact with Next-Cart website, this information is automatically sent from your browser:
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Strictly necessary cookies
When you become Next-Cart user:
- Personal identification information is required for signing up: username, email address, password.
- Additional information: First Name, Last Name, Phone, Country…
When you use our migration service, it collects information from your stores.
When you request for support, our Support Team may ask for the following credentials:
- Source store Admin account
- Source FTP/SSH
- Target store Admin account
- Target FTP/SSH
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- When you log in to our website using a social media account.
- When you contact us through the website, live chat, email or ticket.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you use our services.
- When you request support and send us your credentials.
When you use our migration service, you will need to upload the bridge file so that Next-Cart can access to your store. You may also need to provide a direct database to accelerate the process. We guarantee your privacy up on supporting request unless you grant us permission to use your data in a different purpose.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) protects the false using purposed of data we collect from you. By agreeing to this compliance, we commit to privacy, security, and transparency.
As a user of Next-Cart, you are allowed to request your personal data partially or full extraction from the database.
How will we use your data?
Next-Cart collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Improve our products or services.
- Post testimonials on our website under your permission.
- Protect our website: we may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- Satisfy your need of our service.
- Support you during your use of our service.
How do we store your data?
How do we protect your data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. All of your performance on the Site are conducted under the SSL protocol. However, please remember that we cannot guarantee the internet itself is 100% secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We do not share, sell or lease any kind of personal information provided by our users, customers or website visitors to any third-party.
What are your data protection rights?
Next-Cart would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Next-Cart for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request Next-Cart to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Next-Cart to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request Next-Cart to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request Next-Cart to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Next-Cart’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request Next-Cart to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improve your experience of using the website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses Functionality cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
Most Internet browsers accept cookies by default but you have the right to disable or reject cookies in the settings. In many cases, you are able to remove cookies at any time. However, the erasure may cause you to lose information that influences the speed to access the Website. Besides, lacking cookie permission may cause some limitations to the Website’s features.
How to contact us