1. AGREEMENT OVERVIEW
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Next-Cart and Customer for the provisioning of Next-Cart services required to support and sustain the product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all Next-Cart services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent Next-Cart service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for Next-Cart service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
- Service Provider(s): Next-Cart. (“Provider”)
- Customer(s): Next-Cart Customer (“Customer”)
4. SERVICE AGREEMENT
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
4.1. Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned Live Chat support (Technical support and Customer support)
- Monitored ticket support (Technical support)
- Monitored email support (Technical support and Customer support)
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
4.2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service-related incident or request.
4.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service-related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
4.4. Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
5. SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
5.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Technical support: 24/7 365 days (including holidays)
- Live Chat support: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (GMT +7). Monday – Sunday
- Live Chat messages received out of office hours will be collected and best efforts will be made to answer / action the message
- Email/ticket support: Monitored from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (GMT +7). Monday – Sunday
- Emails/tickets received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
5.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-24 hours (during work hours) for all issues.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.