Your highest entity number is 100 and you should choose 100 Entity Limit option.
|$20(+ $50 custom fee)|
Frequently asked questions
How to start working with Next-Cart service?
Next-Cart is not only an automated migration tool but also a service that allows you to transfer products, customers, orders, blog posts and other corresponding data from your current store to another eCommerce platform without effort. Our team members will be there to support you 24/7 during the migration and fix any possible errors until you are pleased with the final result. Also we provides a lot of free additional options for e-merchants with different needs.
For more detail, please read this instruction: https://next-cart.com/faq/how-to-start-working-with-next-cart-service/
How to calculate the price for my migration?
Firstly, you need to identify the amount of data for the migration. Particularly, you should be aware of what kind of data you want to migrate and how many of them. Therefore, we coined the term "Entity Limit" calculated based on the highest entity number among the count of products, orders, customers and blog posts.
All migration tools share the same price regarding the Entity Limit option. E.g. you want to migrate 900 products, 900 customers, 1000 orders and other related data, your highest entity number would be 1000, giving you an option of 1000 Entity Limit to select from and the price would be 69 USD.
For more detail, please read this instruction: https://next-cart.com/faq/how-to-calculate-the-entity-limit-of-my-store/
Will I be charged on all products, customers, orders and blog posts I have?
At Next-Cart, we only coin the number of products, customers, orders and posts you want to migrate. For example, if you just migrate active products and orders since 2017, you count the Entity Limit based on the number of those products and orders. We will customize the migration tool to move those items at no extra cost.
Will other data be migrated?
The Entity Limit only applies to products, customers, orders and blog posts. Other supported data such as categories, taxes, product reviews, etc will be moved entirely during the migration. For more details, please refer to the Supported Entities section on the migration tool page.
If you want to migrate data from third-party modules and extensions, our Migration Customization Service will help you do that.
How can I upgrade the Entity Limit after I bought the migration tool?
You have purchased the migration tool, but you want to migrate more data. You can upgrade the migration tool's Entity Limit to a higher plan.
In order to do that, you just need to pay an amount equal to the price difference between your current plan and the next plan. For example: your current Entity Limit is 500 at $49, you are going to upgrade to 1,000 Entity Limit at $69. So the amount you need to pay is: 69 – 49 = 20 USD.
Please follow the steps below to perform the upgrade:
- Go to your Account Dashboard > Migrations.
- Locate the migration tool you want to upgrade. Click Upgrade.
- Select the new Entity Limit, then proceed to checkout.
How many times can I perform the migration?
Within 1 year from the date of purchase, you can perform the migration as many times as you want. What's more, you can perform new data migrations in the meantime.
We will assist you through all of those migrations until everything is complete.
What is VIP Support Service?
VIP Support Service is a service that our experts will take care of the entire migration and necessary configuration to give you the most efficient result. It's very useful if you are not tech-savvy or you don't get enough time to operate and check on the migration process.
Here are some outstanding features of the VIP Support Service:
- Experts take care of the whole migration process
- Customize the migration tool to your requirements
- Install the Target Store and necessary extensions
- Point the domain name to your Target Store
- Premium Support*
How to upload Kitconnect package?
Kitconnect package is a PHP script used to establish connections between our migration tool and your open-source shopping carts. Following this instruction to upload it into your store:
- Download the Kitconnect package from the migration tool.
- Unzip the package and copy the entire Kitconnect folder into your store’s root folder.
your_store_url/kitconnect_xxx/kitconnect.php, you will get
Hi! I am Kitconnectmessage if it was uploaded successfully.
For more detail, check out this Video Guide
Kitconnect does not work after it has been uploaded
If you use our migration tool and get an error message related to Kitconnect, you may experience one of the common errors below:
- You may have entered the wrong URL of your online store.
- You have selected the wrong Source Cart Type or Target Cart Type.
- You forgot to upload the Kitconnect package to your website.
- You uploaded the file
kitconnect.phpwithout its parent folder
- You uploaded the Kitconnect package into a wrong folder. The store’s root folder is the folder that contains
- The kitconnect package has wrong permissions. Please correct the permissions of the kitconnect file and folder according to this instruction: Kitconnect does not work after it has been uploaded.
Other technical issues: Common errors with Kitconnect.
If you cannot fix this problem yourself, please submit a ticket or contact us via Live Chat for the fastest support.
I have some problems with the migration, what should I do?
If you get any errors or need any help with the migration, please follow the steps below to get your problems solved:
- Pause/stop the migration
- Log in and submit a ticket from your Account Dashboard
- One of our technicians will be assigned to your ticket. He will support you throughout the migration project until you are satisfied with the results.
Product images missing after the migration is complete
If the images are missing after the migration, you may experience one of the following problems:
- If the PHP directive
allow_url_fopenis being set to Off, please enable it following the steps below:
php.inifile under the public folder of your domain.
- Add the following lines to the end of that file:
allow_url_fopen = On
- If you have moved the images folder to a custom location other than the default, the kitconnect may not recognize it.
- The image types are not supported on the new site. Popular image types: JPEG, JPG, PNG, WebP, GIF, BMP and SVG.
If you don't know how to do the steps above or the issue still persists, please submit a ticket or use Live Chat to get the issue solved quickly.
Want an all-in-one migration service?
No more worries about the hassle of the migration process or your time bank. With the VIP Support Service, sit back and let our experts execute the migration, review the data, install the necessary modules, and give you the most efficient results.