The stages of a complete migration process at Next-Cart are as follows:
- Initially, we use the migration tool to transfer all data from the Source store to the Target store.
- Subsequently, you can inspect the results on the Target store. If any issues arise, our technicians will address them and help you perform the migration again.
- Finally, when the Target store is ready to go live, we use the migration tool to transfer new data (products, customers, orders, blog posts, etc.) that hasn’t been previously migrated to the Target store.
- After the Target store is live, if you need any assistance with the migration process, we will continue to support you according to our 12-month support terms.
- Above are just the stages of the data migration process carried out by Next-Cart. If you want to understand the complete process of migrating a website from A to Z, you can refer to this article: 4 important stages of migrating an online store to a new eCommerce platform