Next-Cart is a shopping cart migration service (SaaS) that allows you to transfer products, customers, orders and other related data from your online store to another eCommerce platform. The migration process is taken care by our experts from A to Z. Also we provides a lot of free additional options for e-merchants with different needs.
You need a registered account to start working with Next-Cart migration tool & service. The whole procedure can be taken in 3 simple steps.
HOW TO USE NEXT-CART SERVICE
You can choose 1 of 2 methods below to migrate your online store easily with the help of the migration tool and our technicians.
A. Automated Migration
- Purchase your desired migration tool with all necessary options.
- Access the auto-generated migration tool in your Account Dashboard > Migrations. Then, follow this Migration Guide to perform the migration by yourself.
- After the first migration, you can perform other recent data migrations to transfer new products, new customers, new orders… to your Target Store before putting it live.
*Note: If you encounter any problems during the auto-migration process, please Submit a Ticket with all necessary information. Our technicians will check and solve the problems asap.
B. VIP Support Service (optional)
Highly recommended if you are busy or want an experienced technician to perform the migration for you. To take advantage of this service, you can purchase the migration tool with the VIP options below:
- Target Store Installation: our technicians will help you install the Target Store with all necessary extensions for the migration.
- Migration Customization: this is an essential service if you want to migrate custom data. It could be migrating product custom fields or transferring data from/to a third party module, etc. You will need to select the number of custom jobs for your migration if you choose this service.
- Migration Assistant: with this service, just relax and let our technician take care of the migration and necessary configuration to give you the most efficient result.
When you’re done with paying, Submit a Ticket with the following information:
- Admin URLs + Admin accounts of the Source Store and the Target Store.
- FTP/SSH/cPanel (only for self-hosted websites).
- The answer for this question: “Can we delete the existing data on your Target Store before starting the migration?”.
- Request a test migration (Migration Assistant): Yes or No.
Our technicians will proceed with the migration as soon as your ticket is submitted.
*Other benefits: Our experts give you advice on how to set up a successful store, how to improve page load speed and fix SEO issues after you transfer the domain to your new site.
A FEW POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Unlimited Re-migration. You can perform the full migration as many times as you want with the best support from our technicians.
- Unlimited Recent Data Migration. After you finish a migration, you can perform other migrations to transfer new products, customers, orders… to your Target Store.
- Your current shopping cart doesn’t need to be in the supported carts because we are also likely to support other platforms upon request. If your current shopping cart isn’t listed in the supported carts, you just need to choose “Custom Cart” instead of your shopping cart’s brand.
- Our team members will be there to support you 24/7 during the migration process and fix all possible errors until you are pleased with the migration result.
*Note: Don’t forget to Submit a Ticket or Live Chat with us if you’re facing any issues while taking the steps above.