Next-Cart is a shopping cart migration service (SaaS) allows you to transfer products, customers, orders and other corresponding data from one eCommerce platform to another. The migration process is taken care by our experts from A to Z. Also we provides a lot of free additional options for e-merchants with different needs.
You need a registered account to start working with Next-Cart migration tool & service. The whole procedure can be taken in 3 simple steps.
HOW TO USE NEXT-CART SERVICE
You can choose 1 of 2 methods below to migrate your store easily with the help of the migration tool and our technicians.
A. Automated Migration
- Buy the migration tool regarding to your desired source cart and target cart with all necessary options.
- Access your auto-generated migration tool at
Account Dashboard > Migrations. Then follow this Migration Guide to perform the migration by yourself.
***Note: If you encounter any problems during the auto-migration process, please Submit a Ticket with all necessary information. Our technicians will check and solve the problems asap.
B. VIP Support Service (optional)
Highly recommended if you are busy or want an experienced technician to perform the migration for you. To take advantage of this service, please purchase the migration tool regarding to your desired source cart and target cart with the VIP Support Service options below:
- Target Store Installation: our technicians will help you install the Target Store with the new theme you have chosen on your web server.
- Migration Customization: This is an essential service for you if you want to move data from/to a third-party module or you want us to perform a custom job as your requirements. Note: if you have more than one third-party module or custom job, please purchase our Migration Customization Service.
- Migration Assistant: with this service, just relax and let our technician take care of the migration and necessary configuration to give you the most efficient result.
When you’re done with paying, Submit a Ticket with the following information:
- Admin URLs + Admin accounts of the source store and target store
- FTP/SSH/cPanel (only for open-source cart installed on your private server)
- The answer for this question: “Are we permitted to delete data in your target store during the migration process?”.
- Request a test migration (Migration Assistant)
Our technicians will proceed with the migration as soon as your ticket is submitted.
***Other benefits: Our experts give you advice on how to set up a successful store, how to improve SEO ranking.
A FEW POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Unlimited re-migrations. You can perform the full migration as many as you want. The issues detected in each migration process will be solved by our technicians.
- Unlimited recent data migrations. You can perform the recent data migration to get your Target store updated with the new data whenever you want.
- Your current shopping cart doesn’t need to be in the supported carts because we are also likely to support other platforms upon request. If your current shopping cart isn’t listed in the supported carts, you just need to choose “Any cart” instead of your cart’s brand.
- Our team members will be there to support you 24/7 during the migration and fix all possible errors until you are pleased with the final result.
*Note: Don’t forget to Submit a Ticket or Live Chat with us if you’re facing any issues while taking the steps above.