A custom job is defined as a migration request for a specific type of data that is not supported by default in either the Source Cart or the Target Cart. To clarify, in the example below, each bullet point is considered one custom job:
- Migrate data from an extension on Source Cart.
- Migrate data to an extension on Target Cart.
- Migrate customers that have placed at least one order.
- Migrate custom fields of products.
- Change grouped products to variable products.
The price for one custom job is 50 USD. When you purchase the migration tool, you can select the number of custom jobs in the Migration Customization section inside the VIP Support Service option. If you’re unsure, you can also buy it later at: VIP Support Service.