Entity Limit is calculated based on the highest entity number among the count of products, orders, customers and blog posts. E.g. you want to migrate 1000 products, 980 customers, 990 orders and all other supported entities, your Entity Limit would be 1000, giving you an option of 1000 entities to select from. Explore the Entity Limit and Price for your migration tool with Pricing Calculator.
You could find the information about the number of the products, customers, orders in your Source store’s admin panel (backend), at their listing pages. You could also check the recommended Entity Limit (the highest entity number) for your migration using our Demo migration tool.
For example, with 5000 Entity Limit, you are able to migrate all the data below:
- 5,000 Products
- 5,000 Customers
- 5,000 Orders
- 5,000 Blog posts
- All Product Categories
- All Product Reviews
- All Taxes
- All SEO URLs and Meta information
- Other supported entities
A FEW POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND
- The Entity Limit only applies to products, customers, orders and blog posts. Other data types such as categories, product reviews, etc will be moved entirely during the migration.
- The Entity Limit is applied on IDs of entities that have been processed.
- One parent product with all its variations is considered one product.
- You are charged based on the number of products, customers, orders and posts you want to move, not all data you have. More details?