1. Source and target carts setup
The methods apply similarly to both source cart and target cart.
- For Open-Source Carts: Select Cart and paste its URL into the appropriate field. After that, download the Kitconnect Package that allows establishing connections between the migration tool and your carts. Unzip the package and copy the entire Kitconnect folder into your store’s root folder.
- For Cloud-based Carts: Select Cart and paste its URL into the appropriate field. After that, fill the API credentials onto the appropriate fields. The instruction link of How to obtain your API credentials is below the form.
- For Carts that use Files: Select Cart and paste its URL into the appropriate field. After that, choose the corresponding files to upload.
2. Entities and options selection
Select the entities you want to migrate, such as products, orders, customers… You can customize the migration with the Additional Options. Don’t forget to map the important attributes inside the Advance Attributes Mapping section.
3. Full migration
After finishing valid configurations at the 2nd step, click “Next Step” button, a dialogue will show up to get the confirmation to enter the Full Migration. Keep your browser open during the migration. When you receive the CONGRATULATIONS message, that means your shopping cart is successfully migrated.