Thank you for choosing our service! Next-Cart always yearns to bring you the best experience when using the service. However, if you feel you need a refund in some unexpected cases, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 days to request a refund from the date you purchased the migration tool and service.
- Next-Cart provides a full 100% refund if there are any major technical issues with migrated data. This has been verified and confirmed by Next-Cart engineers and can’t be resolved within 72 hours since the first customer report except for the cases that are related to shopping cart limitations or cases that Next-Cart Team cannot affect.
- Next-Cart refunds 100% for all violations of the commitments from our technicians during the use of the service.
- After the migration process has considerably completed, we can only return a partial amount of up to 50% since computing resources were already consumed.
- Next-Cart does not refund for any violation of the terms in our Terms of Service and the additional services performed by our technical engineers of which include Migration Customization Service and VIP Support Service.
Refund request and processing
- To request a refund, please go to the Contact page, select the form Request a Refund, fill in the required information and submit it to us.
- Once we receive your request, we will review and process it within 2 working days. We will notify you immediately once the request is reviewed.
- If the request is approved, we will initiate the refund immediately to your Credit Card or via the payment gateway you used. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- After the refund is made, your refunded migration license will be disabled, and Next-Cart will stop taking any action related to the refunded migration service.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, it’s the fastest way to request cancellation and refund. You may also submit a refund request via Live Chat.