The REST API is commonly used by third-party applications to connect to your store and offer functionality with their product or service. Here is step-by-step guide to set up REST API in your 3dcart store:
REST API Setup for 3dcart
- Login into your 3dcart Online Store Manager.
- Go to Modules.
- In the search box, type “api” to search for REST API module.
- Once the REST API module appear, click Settings button, you will be redirected to REST API Apps page.
- Click Add button at top right corner. Paste the following key
4f775f377cecc8dafcd7473ae30ad9a3into Public Key field then click Save.
- When Next-Cart Migration App is found, the pop-up shown below will be displayed.
- Check the Warning message then click Authorize. If you are using monitor with lower fullHD screen resolution, you may need to zoom out your Browser to see Authorize button.
- The Next-Cart Migration application will be listed in REST API Apps page if it’s authorized successfully. Now the application are allowed to interact with your 3dcart store.
*Note: For using the migration program, you will need to use your store Secure URL: Go to Settings > General > Store Settings, copy the URL in Secure URL field then paste into Store URL field in your migration program.