ShopBase API allows us to connect to your ShopBase store and access particular data. To get the REST API credentials, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your ShopBase admin.
- On the left menu, select Apps, then click on Manage private apps at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the button Create a new private app at the top right.
- At App details section, enter Private app name and use our support email for Emergency developer email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can fill in any name you want.
- At Admin API section, click on Review disabled Admin API permissions to expand full list of permissions, then specify the API resources and permissions to which your app/migration tool requires access to. If you want to use this Private app for Next-Cart migration program, set all access levels of the following permissions to Read access (if ShopBase is your Source store) or Read and write (if ShopBase is your Target store):
- Store content like pages and redirects
- Customer details and customer groups
- Orders, transactions and fulfillments
- Products, variants and collections
- Theme templates and theme assets
- Click on Save button then confirm.
- Now you can get API Key and Password in the Admin API section.
*Note: for using the migration program, you will need to enter these API credentials: Store URL, API Key and API Password. Store URL is the domain of the admin URL of your ShopBase store, it has the following format: https://xxxxxx.onshopbase.com.