Shopify has 2 types of order status: Payment status and Fulfillment status.
The status of payments associated with the order. Can only be set when the order is created. Valid values:
- pending: The payments are pending. Payment might fail in this state. Check again to confirm whether the payments have been paid successfully.
- authorized: The payments have been authorized.
- partially_paid: The order have been partially paid.
- paid: The payments have been paid.
- partially_refunded: The payments have been partially refunded.
- refunded: The payments have been refunded.
- voided: The payments have been voided.
The order’s status in terms of fulfilled line items. Valid values:
- fulfilled: Every line item in the order has been fulfilled.
- null/unfulfilled: None of the line items in the order have been fulfilled.