If you use our migration tool and get an error message when clicking the Next Step button, you may experience one of the errors below.
THE MOST COMMON ERRORS:
- You may have entered the wrong URL of your online store.
- You have selected the wrong Source Cart Type or Target Cart Type.
- You forgot to upload the Kitconnect package to your website.
- You uploaded the file
kitconnect.phpbut did not upload its parent folder
- You uploaded the Kitconnect package into wrong folder. The store’s root folder is the folder that contains
index.phpfile; normally it’s the
- If your store is running on Magento 2, you may need to upload the Kitconnect package to the
pubfolder located inside the store’s root folder too.
- The kitconnect package has wrong permissions. Please correct the permissions of the kitconnect file and folder according to this instruction: Kitconnect does not work after it has been uploaded.
- You are using the Kitconnect downloaded from another account -> Invalid secret token.
THE TECHNICAL ERRORS:
- Your NGINX/Apache configuration is blocking direct access to “.php” files.
- You have moved your website’s database configuration file to another location.
- Your SSL/TLS certificate has expired.
- You are enabling Password Authentication on the homepage.
- Your web server is blocking POST requests from remote servers.
*** Note: If you are not techie or cannot resolve the issue yourself, please submit a ticket or contact us via Live Chat to get the issue solved quickly.