If you use our migration tool and get an error message when clicking the Next Step button, you may experience one of the errors below.
THE MOST COMMON ERRORS:
- You may have entered the wrong URL of your online store.
- You have selected the wrong Source Cart Type or Target Cart Type.
- You forgot to upload the Kitconnect package to your website.
- You uploaded the file
kitconnect.phpbut did not upload its parent folder
- You uploaded the kitconnect package into the wrong web root folder.
- If you’ve moved the website root folder to a subfolder (
public), please upload the kitconnect package to the new web root folder too.
- If you’ve moved the database config file to another location, please make a copy of it in the original location so the kitconnect can access it.
- The kitconnect package has wrong permissions. Please correct the permissions of the kitconnect file and folder according to this instruction: Kitconnect does not work after it has been uploaded.
- You are using the kitconnect downloaded from another account -> Invalid secret token.
THE TECHNICAL ERRORS:
- Your NGINX/Apache configuration is blocking direct access to “.php” files.
- You have moved your website’s database configuration file to another location.
- Your SSL/TLS certificate has expired.
- You are enabling Password Authentication on the homepage.
- Your web server is blocking POST requests from remote servers.
*** Note: If you are not techie or cannot resolve the issue yourself, please submit a ticket or contact us via Live Chat to get the issue solved quickly.