If you use our migration tool and get an error message related to Kitconnect, you may experience one of the errors below.
THE MOST COMMON ERRORS:
- You may have entered the wrong URL of your online store.
- You forgot to upload the Kitconnect package to your website.
- You uploaded the file
kitconnect.phpbut did not upload its parent folder
- You uploaded the Kitconnect package into a wrong folder. The store’s root folder is the folder that contains
- The kitconnect package has wrong permissions. Please correct the permissions of the kitconnect file and folder according to this instruction: Kitconnect does not work after it has been uploaded.
THE TECHNICAL ERRORS:
- You are using the paid migration tool but the Kitconnect is from the demo migration tool -> Invalid secret token.
- (Technical Issue) Your SSL/TLS certificate has expired.
- (Technical Issue) You are enabling Password Authentication on the homepage.
- (Technical Issue) Your web server is blocking POST requests from remote servers.
*** Note: If you are not techie or cannot resolve the issue yourself, please contact us via Live Chat to get help.