Please follow the steps below to export products, customers, orders and blog from your Squarespace store:
- In the Admin Home Menu, click Commerce, then click Inventory.
- In the top right corner, click Export all.
A CSV file will be downloaded to your computer with all products data. There are some limitations:
- You can only export physical and service products. You can’t export digital products.
- You can only export three variant options per product (e.g., color, size, material). Additional variant options won’t appear in the CSV file.
- You can export up to 10,000 products and variants.
- In the Admin Home Menu, click Commerce, and then click Customers.
- From the left menu, you can select Customers, Subscribers, Donors or All.
- Click the
...icon at the top right corner.
- Click Export All Profiles, then click Confirm.
A CSV file will be downloaded to your computer with all customers data including customer information, billing and shipping addresses.
- From the Admin Home Menu, click Commerce, and then click Orders.
- In the top right corner, click Export.
A CSV file will be downloaded to your computer with all orders data. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You can filter the export by Order Status, Date Range and product details.
- To export custom product form submissions, select a specific product during the export process.
Export Blog Page
- From the Admin Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Advanced, and then click Import / Export.
- Click Export. Then choose the WordPress icon.
- When the export is complete, a Download option will appear. Click Download to save the XML file to your computer.
*Note: Don’t hesitate to Submit a Ticket or Live Chat with us if you’re facing any issues while taking the steps above.